Life force, vital force, chi, odic force, all are different words for the same energetic experience: the living energy force. On a microscopic scale each “atom” of vital energy is like a tiny sparkler one can get for the Fourth of July.
The macro-scale vital power is of course the Sun. The person who aligns their imagination to the idea of being like a brilliant sun, and follows that imagery all the way down to the cellular level imagining each cell as a brilliant sparkler is well on their way to producing a aura of health.
About a month or so ago I was experimenting with this very simple experiment on healing and health in which one imagines the aura as it is, monitors what areas need attention and once one finds an area that is not illustrating or feeling the experience of health then one simply imagines it healthy (return to the first script in the series where one imagines and commands it to be so and it is so). This is done by knowing what a healthy aura looks like. Alex Grey gives two lovely examples of the solar like rays shining forth. Imagine them like stiff hairs radiating from
the very core of your being and following along the shape of your body. I did this with a shoulder that had been hurting me for quite some time and literally the next day it was better. Interestingly enough a few weeks later I was at my parents visiting them when their Labrador/greyhound mix got out of the house, I foolishly tried chasing it in wet grass slipped and braced my fall with my arm I had healed and sure enough it hurt for the next week in the same spot until I said to hell with it and healed it again. So far it is still healed.
So, you know have a mental image of what vitality looks like, you have the macrocosmic ideal to connect it with (the Sun) and you have a state-experience image in your mind of what perfect health looks like in an aura. As you roll these ideas and images around in your head, attach emotional-feeling experiences. Try imagining what it is like to radiate such perfect health others feel amazing in your presence. Imagine being a microcosmic Sun. Imagine seeing that Sun within others and your presence inspires other’s Suns to shine brighter in harmony with yours.
1. My Father is the Sun, my Mother is the Moon, the Wind carried me in her belly, the Earth nourished me with life.
2. I am healthy, dynamic and powerful. The rays of my energy are brilliant and strong. I am healthier than anyone I know; I at this moment feel a surge, a warm potent wave of light flow through my every limb, saturate every cell and glow with life.
3. I draw life from the divine image of the God and Goddess represented physically by the Su and Moon. When I see the Sun I feel the life giving power flow into me, when I see the Moon I feel her loving kiss on my check or forehead blessing me with life. Their energies harmonize within me, I am perfect.
4. Others experience the radiance I produce and they wish to bask in my light as Sun Worshipers bask in the Sun. I give nourishment and inspiration. My inner light is so brilliantly fierce others experience it in whatever way is best for them to do so.
5. Illness, weakness, disease and death are burnt away by my presence like melting flakes of snow once the spring arrives. They have no hold over the light of the Sun.
6. All things radiate vital energy, and just as I can control my vital force, so does the vital force of all other things heed my command.
See, speak, feel and experience these statements and allow your imagination to devlop these concepts. With thoughtform magic using the scripts as a basis for producing clumps of thoughts that work as magical programs the more intense, pervasive and connected with other thoughts the better. For example. Let us say you have several strong thoughts and beliefs about being really healthy, well a tiny little thought about illness will be unable to stand up to such an onslaught of life force and be burned away. Whereas the same healthy groupings of thoughtforms may be slightly weakened by a grouping of negative thoughts, and ideas of illness. Someone who is a hypochondriac will easily accept a thoughtform of illness and it will rapidly grow and breed new thoughts of pains, weakness and illness.
The more developed, vitalized and accepted a thoughtform-program is the more difficult any counter or opposing thought can enter and propogate. Like hating a certain color. You have tons of experiences, memories, and reasons for disliking a certain color. If someone walks up and says “you should like X” when X is your least favorite color of all why on earth would you accept that. Now, if they said, oh my the color X makes you look so handsome/lovely/ makes your eyes shine, etc then all of a sudden they have placed a thought that is acceptable (someone finds me attractive--yet in a color I dislike…maybe I should reconsider the dislike of said color) See how this game is played yet? You must think of thoughts as living things, striving to survive, propogate, mate, expand, ravage and rule other thoughts. Once you get that thoughtform accepted you begin to see on a deeper level how magic works.