Wednesday, February 1, 2017

JB's Magickal Tarot!

Hello my lovlies!



I have finally produced a tarot deck in my style based on the RWS deck but with my own personal psychedelic flair! The really neat thing is I also based it on Austin Spare's deck, with the meanings written into the art. This means not only can you intuitevely read the images but you can recieve prompts for deeper meanings as you read. This allows you to see connections between the cards easier and develop your tarot reading skills. I created them in a way that based on the lighting you read them in certain interpretations become more clear. Also, hidden within the cards are the practical magickal uses! Here are some samples:























<form action="https://www.thegamecrafter.com/checkout/sku/55A081BE-DE6C-11E6-9E22-004E7F211966" method="POST" style="display: inline;"><input type="submit" value="Buy &quot;JB's Magickal Tarot&quot;"></form>









8 comments:

  1. Congratulations JB! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those monogram Sigils you featured "perfect fit A" and "perfect fit B" where did you find them? They are gorgeous and id love to incorporate them into something I am working on! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones in my blog on sigils? I just googled monograms and sigils looking for images that related to what I was trying to show in the blog.

      Delete
  3. Aye JB absolutely awesome Bro!!!when/Where can I get a set??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Here:
      https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/jb-s-magickal-tarot

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much!!Will definatly be getting a pack.
      Also the over day i shared some of your advice on magical training on my facebook page...i do apologise without asking your permission but inspiration was relevant in tbat moment.
      It wasnt loads of content just a few keys to help inspire others on our path. With the deepest respect i salute you

      Delete